There is currently 1 vacancy at this property, ready for the new resident to add their own furnishings and belongings.
- Large 5 bedroom home
- Shared areas include: lounge, activities room, and spaciously appointed kitchen and dining room flowing into living areas
- Entertainers delight with an outdoor patio, including BBQ and outdoor seating, looking over a beautifully landscaped, fully fenced backyard
- The property is purpose-built, with an open plan design on a level block that is suitable for wheelchair access
- 3 bathrooms built to Australian Disability Standards, with main bath suitable for a bed shower.
- Built-in wardrobe
- Ensuite bathroom
- Laminate flooring, ideal for accessibility and hygiene
- Large window overlooking the garden and front of the home.
- Bus stop nearby
- Walking distance to local restaurants and cafes
- Close to the centre of town, and access to local pool and sports centre, tennis courts, banks and medical centres
- Close to popular beaches, walking trails and National Parks and Manning Valley.
This is a Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property.
This vacancy is best suited for an adult male or female, who is able to tolerate loud voices at times.
Current residents are 1 male and 3 females aged 25–42 years. They enjoy watching movies, art, karaoke, swimming, gardening, cooking, eating out and accessing the community.
All housemates are mobile, however require support from staff at times.
A shared accessible vehicle is available at an additional cost.
Staff are comprehensively trained, including for: dual diagnosis, manual handling, personal care, and mental health.
The current staff ratio is 2:5 with an active night shift, and additional staff available as funded.